HOW TO ORDER For Catering Orders Only
Step 1: Service Area
Catering Connection delivers to most areas within San Mateo County, please review the list of zip codes we serve before placing your order.
Step 3: What Would You Like to Order?
Please click on the type of food you would like and then make your selection.
Step 4: Terms of Service
Please review our terms of service to ensure we complete your order to your satisfaction.
- Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm. Last delivery with pick-up at 7:00 pm. Saturday, 7:30 am – 2:00 pm. Orders placed with less than 48 hours notice may be accepted, but will be subject to a late fee and may only be submitted by phone.
- Minimum of 48 hours needed to fill orders. Orders for 100 people or more require a minimum of five days advanced notice. Late orders, when possible will be subject to a late fee and may only be submitted over the phone.
- Prices listed are an estimate and are subject to change.
- All catering subject to a $25.00 delivery fee, per order.
- Orders cancelled less than 48 hours in advance may be subject to a 25% fee.
- Menu subject to change without notice based on seasonal fluctuations.
- Weekend caterings are available at different rates.
- Catering Connection supplies all necessary paper goods and appropriate serving utensils. For most events, we deliver and set up the food and return at the conclusion of the event to pick up the serving utensils. In the event that our bowls and utensils are missing from the event site, we will charge our cost to replace them. We suggest event coordinators provide plastic bags to take home leftovers.
- Reusable ware (plates, utensils, cups, napkins, table clothes, etc.) are available for catering events. E-mail or call for a quote.
- We also offer a variety of different party and BBQ menus-just call us to help plan your event.
- For any changes to your order, after it has been placed, please call or e-mail us.
- Payments are accepted by cash, check or Debit/Credit Card. We do not accept American Express or Discover.
- Payment is due at time of service.
- Corporate/Government accounts are due within 15 days of service.
Step 5: Pay for Your Order
Please decide how you will pay for your order.
- Cash (paid at time of pick up or delivery)
- Check (paid at time of pick up or delivery)
- Debit/Credit Card (paid when placing your order)
- We do not accept American Express or Discover.